We act for clients in a wide range of property disputes.
For example we can help you if:
• You own a property which is the subject of a claim by, eg, an ex-partner or a co-owner because of work undertaken at the property
• You own a property which is the subject of a claim by, eg, an ex-partner or a co-owner because of payments made towards the mortgage / household expenses.
• You own a property with somebody else and are in dispute about the size of your share of the property.
• You have lived at a property, whether you own it or not, and contributed to the mortgage and / or household expenses.
• You undertook work at a property in the belief that you were to own at least a share of the property.
• You gave somebody money in the belief that you were investing it in a property.
• You have problems with your mortgage.
In most cases, we will offer you a free meeting and / or take a look at your papers for free.
In many cases, we may be able to follow that up with a ‘no win, no fee’ agreement.
- Solicitors Negligence
- Professional negligence
- Medical negligence & Personal Injury
- Inheritance / Probate disputes
- Property disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Landlord & Tenant
- Claims against the Police / Prison Service
- Consumer and Contract
- Commercial and Business Disputes